I'm out again...

oh contrare mon frere. Just was headed to the gym when you texted. That and figure out how to screw over pilots some more as us management folk are ought to do.:insane:

I wish we had a "like" button on JC. Mike "Lorenzo" Grimm. I want to help!

oh contrare mon frere. Just was headed to the gym when you texted. That and figure out how to screw over pilots some more as us management folk are ought to do.:insane:
You are excellent at your job:cool:
I wish we had a "like" button on JC. Mike "Lorenzo" Grimm. I want to help!
You sir, have already helped enough...the only thing he texted me was in response to my agreeing with you ...and I quote, "keep it up" I took this as a threat, thanks to you Wacko.

You are excellent at your job:cool:

You sir, have already helped enough...the only thing he texted me was in response to my agreeing with you ...and I quote, "keep it up" I took this as a threat, thanks to you Wacko.
aren't you late for a flight or something?

I'd love to have ya, MJG! PM me an email address and I'll get you some information once we have specific information!

My contract ends 10/21...so if we keep it on this date, I may never get to come again :(

Maybe if your boss wasn't such a toolbag, he'd appoint you to come out and represent your "company".

And, he could put you in the booth doing karaoke to attract people. That'd be a show!

Maybe if your boss wasn't such a toolbag, he'd appoint you to come out and represent your "company".

And, he could put you in the booth doing karaoke to attract people. That'd be a show!

I can't compete with that. Dale singing actual songs tops me doing "Bust a Move" any day. Although I have added "Ice Ice Baby" and "Informer" to the repetoire. Trying to at least get race accurate. :)

It's OK. It's just us. I won't tell the squid what you say. :beer:
Them's fighting words. And as much as I would like to have Dale come represent... then needs of the company outweigh the needs of the few, or the one....:insane:

Them's fighting words. And as much as I would like to have Dale come represent... then needs of the company outweigh the needs of the few, or the one....:insane:

I know that, but I figured I could get a few jabs in anyway.

Hope all is well man.

Makes me really happy your sense of humor is intact. That will serve you and your mom and other family well.

Now, back to springing Dale and how Mike's a bastard...

WAIT...screw Dale...Let's get Mike to NJC!

I guess Martin isn't aware I'm a shellback (exNav) and no... screw you wac(k)o!

I guess Martin isn't aware I'm a shellback (exNav) and no... screw you wac(k)o!

It's only obvious when you're on the couch and the rest of us are carrying on. :D

See you in LAS.

Attachments

• Dale.jpg
    Dale.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 152
Back