I'm back...

Airdale

After a vacation to the B land, I'm back.

I just want to apologize to anyone I may have ruffled feathers with. Clean slate, new approach. I'll be mainly catching up on the gossip and offering help/advice to the new and aspiring aviators (paying it forward), but this time I'm staying out of the debates. And I mean that.

If anyone has any gripes with me or where I work, they can send me a PM with a place and time to meet and I will gladly dicuss it over a coffee. I'm done arguing or defending the decisions my management team makes. Its silly.

Hopefully I can be of assistance or guidance to those future aviators of the forum again.

Thanks

I just want to apologize to anyone I may have ruffled feathers with. Clean slate, new approach. I'll be mainly catching up on the gossip and offering help/advice to the new and aspiring aviators (paying it forward), but this time I'm staying out of the debates. And I mean that.

If anyone has any gripes with me or where I work, they can send me a PM with a place and time to meet and I will gladly dicuss it over a coffee. I'm done arguing or defending the decisions my management team makes. Its silly.

Hopefully I can be of assistance or guidance to those future aviators of the forum again.

Thanks

IT LIVES!

I've been wondering about you, man. Welcome back to the Flight Levels.

Hope all is well with you and the Mrs.

Say hey sometime.

Dave~

Couldn't be happier you're back...and though you'd rather be in PHL, hopefully we can hang out again in CMH. I'll buy you a cold one sometime when I'm there. Congrats on being back here as well as on the junglebus!

Talk to you soon..

Andy

I'm trying to keep track here, you left and then came back, left once again and now you're back again?

Thanks

And for those of us that are "search function impaired", whose decisions are tired of defending?

Welcome back, I guess.

So many people come and go that I forget who's who.

Umm, here? I haven't dropped the hammer on anyone on the forum in months.

He's probably talking about a 10 day time out that AD earned back in December. I'm not sure what shows up as a user title when they're sitting out a 4 point infraction - might it say "banned"?

Oh, and it's "irked", not "urked". :)

Ahh, ok. Well, welcome back! I didn't know you were gone, but grab a chair, crack a beer and enjoy the madness that is the aviation internet.

And for those of us that are "search function impaired", whose decisions are tired of defending?

Welcome back, I guess.

So many people come and go that I forget who's who.

Well I was "banned" for defending myself and other pilots at Republic who Velocipede felt the need to insult because the management team here decided to engage in a contract with Midwest. Which may or may not have led to my recall from furlough, but consequently it was enough to be labeled a job stealer. Because while I am preparing to go back to work tonight, Midwest pilots are on the street. Its unfortunate, but I didn't ask for it to happen. Just happy I have my job back and I refuse to argue over the internet anymore.

My favorite color used to be green, because thats the color of the Eagles. But then after they lost the super bowl, I changed my favorite color to black. I think I like blue too, but I guess it varies day to day.

When I was 5 my favorite movie was the Gremlins, aint got :) to do with this I just thought that I should mention. You looking for divine and a lil intervention and the birds don't fly without my permission.

When I was 5 my favorite movie was the Gremlins, aint got :) to do with this I just thought that I should mention. You looking for divine and a lil intervention and the birds don't fly without my permission.

I wonder if, besides N826AW, anyone else knows what song that is from :)

Back