I'm alive, still, I promise

Scandinavian13

I'm still here.

I got a job at Cutter Aviation here at DVT to pass the time and pay the bills. The only good part of it is being able to hang out with the PAIFA instructors really, but it pays enough to pay the bills and survive until I can figure it all out. They all keep me sane somehow with the 30 seconds I get to see each of them whenever I'm out fueling the planes.

That's only half of the issue that contributes to my lack of presence here, though. My computer decided to off itself last Monday for some unknown reason. We'll see what I can do with it to get it working again. Until then, I'll be here off and on. Hopefully next time I'll be able to say I've started flying again and have taken a better job, but we'll see.

Later

Best of luck man.

Look on the bright side. You still have a job, which many do not currently, plus you get to be around planes.

I'm still here.

I got a job at Cutter Aviation here at DVT to pass the time and pay the bills. The only good part of it is being able to hang out with the PAIFA instructors really, but it pays enough to pay the bills and survive until I can figure it all out. They all keep me sane somehow with the 30 seconds I get to see each of them whenever I'm out fueling the planes.

That's only half of the issue that contributes to my lack of presence here, though. My computer decided to off itself last Monday for some unknown reason. We'll see what I can do with it to get it working again. Until then, I'll be here off and on. Hopefully next time I'll be able to say I've started flying again and have taken a better job, but we'll see.

Later

Have you reapplied for a student loan. Apparently Sallie Mae lowered their rates.

Best of luck man.

Look on the bright side. You still have a job, which many do not currently, plus you get to be around planes.
Yeah, that's true. This job still makes me wish I was back doing airline work, which is saying a lot given my last job (search "A Formal Apology" - Matt wrote a similar thread in the line section).
Oh well. Like you said, it's better than nothing and it's still near aircraft. I actually just talked to a United pilot today who's going on furlough, so he's ferrying people around in a Piper Malibu now.

You coming to the M&G?
I posted in the thread. I'll need the final rundown through PM when it's figured out. That way I can get it on my phone and not have to borrow a friend's comp. I'll hopefully be able to stop by. Date that night. Good times (hopefully).

Have you reapplied for a student loan. Apparently Sallie Mae lowered their rates.
I haven't yet, but I need to call them tomorrow anyway to figure out my student loan from VT, so I might as well cancel my old app and start a new one for a better rate. We'll see. I still hate loans, but I did move all the way out here, so I might as well get something done. How's ASU-Gateway/QC?

I haven't yet, but I need to call them tomorrow anyway to figure out my student loan from VT, so I might as well cancel my old app and start a new one for a better rate. We'll see. I still hate loans, but I did move all the way out here, so I might as well get something done. How's ASU-Gateway/QC?

It's going great except for I don't have a decent job and I cant stand living with matts cousin anymore. I finished my solo cross countries and got to fly all over AZ, NV, CA. Think you could get me a job with Cutter at sky harbor?

Yeah...Southwest heard all about it today.

You get the job??? Hopefully they heard from you and not Air Wisconsin...haha...I never took that picture down she asked me to.

Back