IFALDA Conference

FlyNKD

Is anyone attending the conference in Toronto? Its May 10-12

IFALDA is a non-labor all-voluntary organizations dedicated in representing the professional interest of aviation as a whole with special regards to the Aircraft Dispatcher and Flight Operations on a Global Level.

IFALDA is a non-labor all-voluntary organizations dedicated in representing the professional interest of aviation as a whole with special regards to the Aircraft Dispatcher and Flight Operations on a Global Level.

This is my first time hearing of this organization. Thanks for the link.

I'd consider attending but my work schedule does not allow for it. Perhaps next year!

Somehow putting the dates right in the middle of the week sounded like a good idea for the organizers huh

Pre-covid the ADF meetings typically used to be Monday night to Wednesday afternoon to help people fly/jumpseat in and out. They also typically had several IFALDA members who would brief on industry updates outside the USA, including Canada.

Somehow putting the dates right in the middle of the week sounded like a good idea for the organizers huh

Maybe that’s a Canadian thing
preview.jpg

Back