If you did not get picked for the Feb OTS read this

I know its been a while since anyone has read this post but has anyone who was not selected checked their ASAP pages lately. Mine still states my application is under review for that announcement. Usually when yo are not selected it states another applicant was selected but in this case it still reads the same thing. Anyone else have the same thing?

I'm 26, 5 years non-related aviation experience (law, finance), Bachelor of Arts degree, Hispanic gentleman, 72 on ATSAT, NY/NJ preference. Not picked.

I just came back from Puerto Rico though and when I think about it, I'm happy I didn't get chosen this round. I should have listed Puerto Rico as my top choice. Can anyone confirm if Puerto Rico is an "in demand" or busy terminal? Would my credentials have gotten me in the first time with this geographical preference?

I think you would have had a much better chance-purely speculation. My first choice was Denver-where I live. My second was the Virgin Islands and I got chosen for there, probably because I was the only one to list it as a geo preference.

Hope this helps

Good luck!

Guess this is a bit of a bump, but for those of you who felt they were erroneously not selected in Feb, have you heard anything in PunNat 2? Do you think it will be different this time around?

Nope, haven't heard anything yet. But I wouldn't expect to hear anything until the geographic preferences e-mails go out for PUBNAT2 since we already took the AT-SAT for PUBNAT1. I sure hope it will be different this time around :mad:

Back