If there's a 51% chance you think you're going to make it...

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
Register. Because when the event fills up, it fills up and I don't have the political gravitas to fight with Fire Marshall Bill.

Re: If there's a 51% chance you think you're going to make i

I'm really bummed we can't make it this year. Everyone have EXTRA fun for us....

She hasn't realized that she can attend NJC without MSHunter! :)

Register. Because when the event fills up, it fills up and I don't have the political gravitas to fight with Fire Marshall Bill.

But what if we won't know until right at the end...?

You snooze you lose! :)

But what if we won't know until right at the end...?

Sell it at a stiff markup to one of the slackers that forget to register and comes begging here in about 2 weeks...

Sell it at a stiff markup to one of the slackers that forget to register and comes begging here in about 2 weeks...

I like the Beagles idea....I can buy them all, ,mark them up, and use the profits to get my plane ticket to Vegas......Hmmmmm.....

...looking on the eventbrite administration panel to limit ticket sales... :)

...looking on the eventbrite administration panel to limit ticket sales... :)

That's ok, i gots two kids, a dog, two cats, and my wife.....and a fish too. I can orders me a bunch :)

I wont be there, again. I hate that. My wife and I take our vacation in October and we'll be out of the country.

This is my third miss in as many tries. The New Boss absolutely DEMANDS that we attend indoc training the week prior, which means that there is no one with whom to switch days...everyone works every day for three weeks. Naturally it happens now. Very, very disappointed. Please DON'T tell me how much fun you had.

Just bought Saturday/Sunday tickets. Can I scalp them if I don't make it? ;)

I wont be there, again. I hate that. My wife and I take our vacation in October and we'll be out of the country.

We were looking forward to attending as well, but it is also our vacation that had been planned prior to this being finalized.

Days were posted in May! :)

It's generally the second or third weekend of October.

Days were posted in May! :)

It's generally the second or third weekend of October.

And we bid for vacation in September for the next year. I got my award for 2011 in 2010. But at that time Kristie was talking about also having the event in Sept. We scheduled our vacation because we had to. I'm not senior enough on the CA list to get time off outside of scheduled time off as I'm usually on reserve. And I'm not senior enough to get what I want when I bid it. I got what I got. So, I'm on vacation till Saturday and on reserve on Sunday. Sorry to miss it; you'll have to come east to a meet and greet one of these days!

But, it helps if there is information available in time for those who have to bid well in advance.

Have a great time!

Back