If mtsu_av8er is too busy to do your instrument rating...

pavelump

I will!

Just got my CFI-I yesterday. Probably one of the least painful checkrides I've had to date. Not because the material wasn't challenging, but I was well prepared and kept calm during the flight.

I got double 95's (95 oral/95 flight)!

And now, I'm outta this horrible state of Florida (j/k
wink.gif
) and headed back to the "real world" of Chicago to look for a job and/or figure out that I can't find a job and have to move to nowhereville, USA. Planning on crossing that bridge as I come to it.

For now, I'll savor the moment and enjoy the lack of checkrides for a while (my own at least!).

Dave

[ QUOTE ]
I will!

Just got my CFI-I yesterday. Probably one of the least painful checkrides I've had to date. Not because the material wasn't challenging, but I was well prepared and kept calm during the flight.

I got double 95's (95 oral/95 flight)!

And now, I'm outta this horrible state of Florida (j/k
wink.gif
) and headed back to the "real world" of Chicago to look for a job and/or figure out that I can't find a job and have to move to nowhereville, USA. Planning on crossing that bridge as I come to it.

For now, I'll savor the moment and enjoy the lack of checkrides for a while (my own at least!).

Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!!!

Isn't it great to have that ride out of the way?? Congrats, man!!! But you better not start trying to take my students from me...
tongue.gif

I had B.O. (but seriously folks, try the veal, I'll be here all week)

Good luck and study hard!

Dave

Back