Ice storm in KY makes Planes Rotate EARLY!

Goldmember

....As in before they're even untied...

Attachments

• snowy planes.jpg
    snowy planes.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 229
Nice.
Vanilla Ice agrees with me.
[YT]Vp-is6S_b_g[/YT]

Goldmember, my parents live in Meade Co. How much do your airplanes rent for, and is that aerobat part of your flight school? I'm guessing you're at bowman?

you're just gonna keep on posting this aren't you?

Yes I am.

I think you have a man-crush on him. Want to tell us something?
No I don't.

....it's been REALLY boring at the ol' Skool o' Flite the last few days. Between low IFR conditions and icing, I've spent a lot of time sitting left seat (well, only seat) on a desk.

....it's been REALLY boring at the ol' Skool o' Flite the last few days. Between low IFR conditions and icing, I've spent a lot of time sitting left seat (well, only seat) on a desk.
I hear that. I used to hate those days/weeks...then we got a sim and I'd toss "emergency overload" day at 'em. At least it entertained me for a while.

-mini

Hey guys, sorry I didn't respond earlier, power is toast at my house so I am without internet and HEAT!! We are Aircenter1 at Bowman, we've got 2 152's and 3 172s (N, P, and R models) and a Piper Arrow 2(auto-extend feature). Meade Co got smashed I'm told, my girlfriend is from there. PM me, you might know her. The price list is at Aircenter1.com under rental rates. We rent them all dry. We don't have an aerobat and we can't do spins in our planes so if that's what you are looking for I'm sorry. The 152s are going for $59.50 an hour dry. They burn 6 gals an hour and the instructor is $46. An hour with fuel and instructor is running right around $139. The 172 gets about $180 total and the Arrow comes in around $205. Hope that helps, the number here is 502-451-6451, my name is Eddie.

It's impressive that those planes are so well balanced (and yet so surprising) that even a few extra pounds on the tail will cause such an instability.

Back