IACRA question (ATP-R, R removal)

BravoHotel

Good afternoon ya'll.

I have queries pending at the IACRA help desk regarding my question , but I thought I might post it here and maybe get some input, and potentially have this info for someone else who might need it.

I have an appointment with my local FSDO to remove the restriction from my ATP. I am trying to complete the IACRA application to do so. There is no "remove limitation" as there is on the actual 8710 form.

I work through the system and I select ATP Certificate, Standard and it lists several methods 61, 135, 121 etc. So I select 61 given it is the most correct answer, later in the application it states since I have ATP Certificate I can't proceed with the application and or it tells me to add a category or class, which is not what I am trying to do.

I can't advance beyond this step to submit the application. Any guidance is appreciated.

Thank you.

Chased my tail today. You can't process the Restriction/SOE removal through IACRA. If you're getting a new rating, sure.

I have to send the 8710-1 in via the mail. The FSDO representative mentioned a regulation when submitting a paper 8710-1 to the FSDO, but I can't find this regulation. As with this COVID stuff, the FAA are not seeing people in person.

Chased my tail today. You can't process the Restriction/SOE removal through IACRA. If you're getting a new rating, sure.

I have to send the 8710-1 in via the mail. The FSDO representative mentioned a regulation when submitting a paper 8710-1 to the FSDO, but I can't find this regulation. As with this COVID stuff, the FAA are not seeing people in person.

It looks like its from the FSIMS.
Screenshot_20200806-130150_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20200806-130150_Chrome.jpg

Back