I wish...

Seggy

...there was a hot blonde sharing these moments with me instead of a male first officer

Attachments

• sunset1.jpg
    sunset1.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 172
  • sunset2.jpg
    sunset2.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 177
You and amorris breaking up or something? :) I hope he took that well!

It has been a while since Amorris was on here relating to us some nasty devilish trick that Seggy pulled on him.... so to answer your question Doug... maybe?!

Here Seggy, I'll make it all better.

Enjoy a photo or two of my favorite R&B/Jazz saxophonist, Candy Dulfer:

Candy%20Dulfer.JPG

candydulfer02_photobycarinverbruggen.jpg

Feel free to print out and place convenient in field of view between you and said male First Officer.

Oh yeah- she's Swedish, too. :D

Back in the day I could totally whip her butt on the sax, but she looks about 1000% better'n I do so I wouldn't sell any records :(

Back in the day I could totally whip her butt on the sax, but she looks about 1000% better'n I do so I wouldn't sell any records :(

Sex sells. I bought my first Candy Dulfer album after seeing her smoldering on the CD rack for a few months running. I looked it over and said "screw it". Loved her stuff, bought some more.

You played the sax? I had no idea. :D

I've still got my horn. Haven't played lately... but I used to wail.

The sax was my major instrument in college. I got bored one day and trascribed "Lily was here." I didn't sound as good as Dulfer though.

Yes, you may call me "the sax goddess."

I primarily played alto (obviously) but then in high school I really wanted to learn bass guitar so I settled on the baritone saxophone. If that makes any sense.

I have no idea where in the heck my alto sax is :(

It was so nice being Chicago based and having an early show on the west coast!

You'd be able to sleep in AND see the sunrise.

Favorite time to fly... most hated time to be awake.

I primarily played alto (obviously) but then in high school I really wanted to learn bass guitar so I settled on the baritone saxophone. If that makes any sense.

I have no idea where in the heck my alto sax is :(

You should find your horn, man. I don't really play anymore.. but it's still got a lot of sentimental value.

Back