I want to go back to Canada !

candan9019

I need help. I have been in the States for 10 years and I am about to go the University of North Dakota, but I want to go back.
I am still a Canadian citizen so thats not a problem. But I don't know about how the ratings would transferr and if i could get a job. Or if I could live in Canada but work in the States.
( I have my American residency )

Please help!

>>Or if I could live in Canada but work in the States.
( I have my American residency )<<

Yeap you would have to commute accross the boarder to work, and you taxes might be quite difficult but I do not see a problem with that! Infact there is a BA pilot who lives in Perth AU, and commutes to London to go to work. He probably has one of the longest commutes in the world!

[ QUOTE ]
Infact there is a BA pilot who lives in Perth AU, and commutes to London to go to work. He probably has one of the longest commutes in the world!

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow Iain! Do you know him or is his story out there to be read somewhere. That sounds awful. He must not be flying very often, or he just doesn't spend much time at home!

A friend of mine flies for BA, and that is how I heard the story! I would imagine he is prety senior and puts trips back to back so he flies the 5 last days of one month, takes 3-4 off and then fly the next 5-6 days the next month then he can be home for 6 weeks or so. That is the only way I can imagine you can do that.

Back