I passed!

Way to go man!

Next time I'm in Germany you gotta take me up!
smile.gif

MissedApproach:
Just let me know if you really are going to be in Germany - that goes for the rest of you, too! If we miss the approach, you're responsible because of your screen name but don't worry - I'll show you the secret approach.
grin.gif

avi8tor:
I definitely will do my instrument as soon as possible but when I look at my bank account right now it'll be a little while! Right now I'm just looking forward to taking my girlfriend for a ride (in the plane, for all of you with a dirty mind).

[ QUOTE ]
MissedApproach:
Just let me know if you really are going to be in Germany - that goes for the rest of you, too! If we miss the approach, you're responsible because of your screen name but don't worry - I'll show you the secret approach.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
smile.gif

Heh heh,
No, I won't be in Germany again for quite a while. Problem is that I don't have the $. (or any $ for that matter
frown.gif
)

[ QUOTE ]
MissedApproach:
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

...for some reason the whole idea of the German 'secret approach' sounds just plain scary...

OK I'll shut up

If it makes you feel any better, SkyGuyEd, I'm American.

My checkride examiner was a former MiG pilot for the East German army. I thought that was pretty funny. Even though I'm the former enemy he passed me. He said that it has taken him time to get used to doing radio work in English because they used to do it in Russian.

Well done secretapproach.

I really hope you will find the dollars to continue flying, because now is when the learning begins.

If you don't do anything else, please make sure you keep current.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Back