I made the news!

Congratulations! Love your business concept and will definitely check it out when I'm near Orange County again. Will you give me some of your veggie oil for my two-tank WVO-running 1985 BMW 524td in exchange for me buying some donuts? :)

mrivc211 Are you going to be at your shop anytime next week in the AM?

I am looking for an excuse to stop by and wreck my diet and exchange lies about aviation.

hey whats up guys! I'm in n out of the store throughout the week. I have it running itself. I just signed a lease for a second store in Irvine. Busy working on the opening of that. I just had some pro photos taken. The food Network contacted me and wants us to be a contestant in a new show called donut wars. it's taped in YYZ.

iphone snap shots. Can't upload hi res stuff

Attachments

• photo-7.jpg
    photo-7.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 197
mrivc211

Just stopped by and had a little snack.

To all who are reading this... Next time you are in South Orange County...Need to stop by and indulge.

Attachments

• Maplebar.JPG
    Maplebar.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 134
hey whats up guys! I'm in n out of the store throughout the week. I have it running itself. I just signed a lease for a second store in Irvine. Busy working on the opening of that. I just had some pro photos taken. The food Network contacted me and wants us to be a contestant in a new show called donut wars. it's taped in YYZ.

Congrats...That is awesome. Glad you are doing well. Let us know when you show airs

Back