I Have More Flight Time Then SkyGuyEd

I_Money

In a post earlier this week Ed announced that he had more flight time then (by 0.3 to be exact). Well I got up early this morning I regained the lead. WAHOO

Unfortunately my lead has been short lived. Ed is more then likely flying as speak, and will have atleast a 2 hour lead. I think distance between our flight times are likely to grow from this point.

BTW I still have done more landings then he has! He has a long way to go to catch me there!

Derg

New Arizona, Il Duce/Warlord
Staff member
Just do the "unscrupulous" thing by paying Ed some money, sitting in the backseat and logging the time PIC!

I_Money

That is wrong? Heck I have been doing that on all my LAX-LHR-LAX flights over the past couple of years. Without that I would not have 160 hours PIC in 747/777/757/767/A340s.

My question on that is when you fly business can you log more time then in economy like you earn more airmiles? Also I am an AA platinum member (I get double miles) do I get to long double the time with that too?

Derg

New Arizona, Il Duce/Warlord
Staff member
I'm not sure but I do remember being asked at a cocktail party, "Wow, so you're a pilot. You must have millions of frequent flyer miles!"

"uhhh, aww nevermind"