I got a yob

jhugz

Guppy gear swinger
Landed a cfi gig making 20 bux an hour to start off with flying some pretty decent equipment on the east coast. Just got back from the interview and am pretty much on cloud 9. Good luck to all still lookin

Hey, congrats man! I was almost surprised when I looked under the thread title to see that Jhugz was the one making the post. Good job.

Thanks for the words of support all. Now maybe I can whip up a new sig and avatar. :) It is a little out dated.

Congratulations. I am sure that you will find instructing to be one of the most fulfilling experiences of your aviation career. it will certainly sharpen your skills much more than anything else.

Sweet! Make some money. Spend some money. Log some time. Can't beat that these days.

Where about on the east coast?

Sorry If I don't know ya I am not telling. People are trying to screw around with my career. I am not trying to stop someone from getting hired I just need to make sure certain people don't know where I work. Sorry again holmes.

Thanks everyone else for the kind words.

Sorry If I don't know ya I am not telling. People are trying to screw around with my career. I am not trying to stop someone from getting hired I just need to make sure certain people don't know where I work. Sorry again holmes.

Thanks everyone else for the kind words.

Sorry to hear about people trying to screw you over. Good luck to ya and when do ya start?

Back