I gained some weight...

ozziecat35

4 out of 5 great lakes prefer Michigan.
I stripe worth per epaulet to be precise. If you’re on an old CRJ, beware!

Once again, a lot of credit to JC and some awesome peeps who’ve taken the time to counsel and advise me. For anyone curious, 1052 hrs on the line, and about 14 months from the line to beginning upgrade training.

I stripe worth per epaulet to be precise. If you’re on an old CRJ, beware!

Once again, a lot of credit to JC and some awesome peeps who’ve taken the time to counsel and advise me. For anyone curious, 1052 hrs on the line, and about 14 months from the line to beginning upgrade training.
gratz

So, do you have the seniority to sit standby in ORD and we can actually meet up for lunch one of these days, or are you off to MKE?

So, do you have the seniority to sit standby in ORD and we can actually meet up for lunch one of these days, or are you off to MKE?
Technically MKE for APR, but awarded ORD for May. Still waiting on an OE schedule though. So yes! Until I get downgraded when we furlough.

Congrats dude!
Should you find yourself bored beyond comprehension drop me a line and we can shoot the stuff at MWC.

Start writing down all the weird crap that happens (and it will) and how you dealt with it for your "tell me about a time when..." folder. Congrats though!

update: Passed my Fed ride and company upgrade line check the next day this last trip. Officially line qualified for all of 2 RSV days before I get downgraded on the 1st of July...because that sounds about right for 2020 lol.
Well, you did pass the ride, so that's good. And you get to save a couple of bucks on the 3-stripes if you still haven't thrown them away.

Well, you did pass the ride, so that's good. And you get to save a couple of bucks on the 3-stripes if you still haven't thrown them away.
You’re a glass half full kinda guy and I like that about you!

Congrats Ozzie! At my last airline, it was acceptable to wear 4 stripes if you were downgraded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back