I dont see Regional Airline FO in there??

I don't imagine Home Depot's hiring much right now. Probably seeing a drop in sales considering most people don't have the $$$ to do renovations on their houses while builders and contractors are folding like cards.

Well, they may not be hiring in for in store sales associates, but a certain subsidiary of theirs is hiring like gangbusters. I have first hand experience to back that statement up.

The work isn't easy, but a substantial living can be made.

I won't go further into the details, but if you're someone who has people skills, can learn how to operate to a company's standards, The Home Depot's At Home Services program very well might have a position in your local area. Outside sales position selling roofing, siding, and window installations. Believe it or not, the sales figures are actually pretty impressive. While people are not moving out of their homes, they realize that they may be in them a little longer than they had thought. That said they're making certain improvements that will improve their resale value.

My apartment in MKE had a minimum that I made under and a maximum that I could make!

Low rent/rent-controlled housing. Largely young single mothers and Skyway pilots living at Newbury Place in Oak Creek.

You can bet all the low rent places in Orlando are gonna be occupied by theme park workers. I had to get a signed affidavit from my parents saying that they'd help me out if I couldn't make rent at one place b/c I didn't make enough money on paper. They wouldn't count OT into the figures, and I can't blame them. Sad that I HAD to work 60 hours a week to make rent until I finally found a roommate.

Oh, it also says the best paying state for airline pilots is Texas! I wonder where in hell they pulled that from!?

LOL! Don't you know about the "Inter-Texas" airline? :crazy:

I went to look at an apartment complex and the lady asked what I do for a living. When I told her I was an airline pilot...she told me "I'm sorry but the maximum income you can make to rent here is $45,000 a year". I told her I don't think that will be a problem for me.

I was talking with one of my patients about airline crap the other day and got on the subject of pilot compensation. When I informed them of regional/airline pay they thought I was joking. They were outraged that any airline would put someone in charge of 50+ people and get paid so little. Some pilots pay as much as med students to get through their respective program with less than an 8th of the financial payoff in the end. Both share high amounts of responsibility yet one is definitely not a fair trade. :mad:

Back