HUGE thank you!

cmill

Cold Ass Honky
To CK for hooking a brother up with a job. After 2 months of withering away without a paycheck, and my falcon job falling through, I'm finally back in the land of the gainfully employed. :) Just made it into town and I feel like I hit the jack pot. Like he said, when I met the owner, we were both wearing the same cowboy boots, so theres got to be something to that.

Just another testimony to JC and the great group of guys we have around here. Also, thanks Derg for not banning me before I was able to get this :)

Congrats to you! Have fun with it, the Mustang is a great plane.....
I didn't have the 1,000hr of Mustang time.....

Welcome aboard! You'll love the Mustang and I'm jealous of the life you are about to start living.

Jesus Tap Dancing...you two characters as a crew. Look out!

I have not flown the airplane since the day I got type rated! I do all the boring office/ground work.

Alex.

Welcome aboard! You'll love the Mustang and I'm jealous of the life you are about to start living.

I have not flown the airplane since the day I got type rated! I do all the boring office/ground work.

Alex.

I always knew you'd be a good desk jockey. :)

Congrats man! Working for Alex is something that I'm sure many around here strive to do. Enjoy the new gig!

I personally think CK has gained too much succcess to fast and he sucks at networking. :)

Jesus Tap Dancing...you two characters as a crew. Look out!

Just picture Alex in the left seat with a wall st journal, and me in the right seat with a jay jay the jet plane coloring book; coloring outside the lines, of course.

Just picture Alex in the left seat with a wall st journal, and me in the right seat with a jay jay the jet plane coloring book; coloring outside the lines, of course.

You're just a rebel without a cause aren't you?

Back