Hudson River Simulation

Grabo172

Here is a piece of news that my, now former school, did yesterday to show the public what is going on when things like this happen. I think it was well done and thanks to my former colleagues for doing this...

http://www.wmur.com/news/18498676/detail.html

Watch the video to the right...

Attachments

• DWC story.JPG
    DWC story.JPG
    115.7 KB · Views: 26
Yep, they did a fast scramble to debug alot of things really quick to get this done. Our sim tech was working all morning on it before the news arrived...

For those who wonder, it is actually a 737 sim, not an A320... but it gets the job done.

I think you are underestimating how exciting grass grow is in relation to this.

Did you click the video to the top right of the page for the actual news story, or did you just click the link in the story?

The actual news video is more interesting, the one in the story was just the raw footage for the sim...

Did you click the video to the top right of the page for the actual news story, or did you just click the link in the story?

The actual news video is more interesting, the one in the story was just the raw footage for the sim...

Just the link in the story. I'll check the other one.

added a screen shot to the first post so everyone knows which movie to watch and don't want to watch grass grow :D

Back