howdy

GSMPilot

hey hey peeps! long time fan of the website decided to start the posts. also wantin to know if we've got and AUS or GTU based pilots out there?

Howdy!
cowboy7.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hey hey peeps! long time fan of the website decided to start the posts. also wantin to know if we've got and AUS or GTU based pilots out there?

[/ QUOTE ]

GSMPilot

Well howdy there & welcome aboard!

HEY! welcome aboard GSMpilot! long time lurker huh?! for like how long?

tell us bout yourself!
grin.gif

let's see...been lurkin since about 2002..working on inst right now should be done before jan and then right on to comm then my I's and time building. my instuctor seems pretty confident he can get me to the regionals with 2 yrs so i'm hopeful. only 23 though so i got some time but the sooner the better huh?! it's great to see these post of people getting picked up. gives more reason to get done as fast as possible.
sooo..
another big round of HOWDY'S TO ALL (yeah I'm from TX)
grin.gif

Welcome to our, and yours now as well, warped little world--where just about all things are aviation, sex (not so directly), and politics (just can't seem to go away).

live in austin, fly out of georgetown, some bergstrom but not always, i do my training out of GTU so it's just easier that way.

cool! I used to live in Killeen (technically Copperas Cove), if I still lived there I'd be flyin outta ILE. Enjoi the forums!

Back