How was everyone Christmas holiday?

Maximilian_Jenius

Super User
Everett's and I's was great we flew from CVG-DFW-TUS. To spend the holidays with my family. We had a great time.

Woulda flown CVG-PHX but man that flight is always overbooked. As Doug could prolly agree.

Oddly enough this was my first time in a CRJ.

We flew "Chandler" (ASA) from DFW-TUS. Years ago this used to be a 727 or MD-88/90. Doug any word on when that is gonna come back?

Man are those CRJ's small and cramped. I used to think that Southwest was cramped wow. Those seats are prisoner.

Doug/Kristie how was your holidays? Were you lucky enough to have the holiday off Doug?

Anyways thought of everyone on here over the holiday and would love to hear how you spent Christmas.

Matthew

Christmas was great!! I got my multi commercial license last weekend (read about under ATP) and then my wife and I spent Christmas in New York City. What a crazy place.....So much to do and so much to see.

I'm going back to ATP next week for the 35 hour multi time building program. So overall, I can't complain too much!!
cool.gif

nope - one of these years doug will be able to schedule around the holidays but not for quite a while.. he spent xmas eve in lost wages and xmas night in chicago... i spent it here at home - just me and the cats! was nice though to get a day on my own...and i was glad i didn't have to do the airport thing!

next year - we'll probably host xmas & new years at our house and have both families come out.. we'll see though, that's a year from now!

It was good, but hectic. Woke up to Present opening around 6:15am (actually lasted about two hours, which is in it's self is very amazing here!), then waited all day and went over to the grandparents at 8pm.

I got a cool Aviation coffee table book (weighs more than a truck) from my grand mother, looking forward to looking through it.

I spent my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at work reading and posting on JetCareers. What a Great time !
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I spent my Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at work reading and posting on JetCareers. What a Great time !

[/ QUOTE ]
Ditto
smile.gif

I was awake about 16 hours on the day before christmas eve, got called out at midnight and did 13&1/2 hours duty with 8 hours flying, then drove an hour and a half on Christmas eve with fiancee's family, scooted on out and got back home an hour before my rest period ended, prayed to freekin god that I wouldn't get caled back out before getting at least 3 or 4 hours rest, fell asleep and woke up 15 hours later well in to Christmas day. Wooohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!

Well thats just great that everyone had an enjoyable Christmas holiday.

Ev and I are in PHX. till Monday I'm checking out Pan Am for my eventual move back to hell on earth aka AZ.
tongue.gif

I'm gonna miss Ohio. And actually having seasons and seeing snow.

Matthew

Make sure you say "Hi" to Stephanie Heron-Weeber in the admin office over at Pan Am! I think her title was "Career Development" or something like that. Very nice lady!

Back