How to stop those annyoing ads and banners... *DELETED*

Virusss

*Deleted* Due to the bad choices I made. For those of you who didn get to see those links tough luck. I really didn think before I posted. I just wanted to help people get rid of the ads but due to the latest PM by Iain I now know that that is a bad disicion.
Sorry Doug.

Re: How to stop those annyoing ads and banners...

Anyways, I've found programs that try and block banner ads sometimes block stuff you really DO want to see.. a pop-up blocker is all that's needed. Hopefully Doug won't ever go down that road.
smirk.gif

If anyone wants to get one of those, they can easily find one on there own. There's no need to post it on this website, which may cause Doug to lose advertisment money.

Yaro,

Unless we want Doug to start charging all of us to be able to use the forums, I think we better be THANKFUL that the ads are present...

Pop up ads suck and I'd never allow them on jetcareers.

Banner ads actually saved the website, with the bandwidth I use, the site went from a minor financial annoyance to costing darn near what I pay for digital cable+internet monthly and the good guys at FlightSafety, AirlineApps.com and Amazon help tremendously to defray the costs.

I use Amazon to purchase books, I know the two head honchos at Airline Apps, and I have experience with FlightSafety's LGA/MAT facility so I'm comfortable carrying advertising.

Notice, even though I was offered, that you never saw "(insert 'certain' school)" or "ATA" ads?
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
whats the "certain" school?

[/ QUOTE ]

The one that is "certain" to get you a job at the regionals with 300hrs TT

Back