How to ignore posts

cool92092

Hey guys, I'd really like spare myself from viewing posts from certain users. Is it possible to set up a filter <edited> I really appreciate the professional atmosphere on this community and just feel that a couple of people degrade my viewing pleasure as well as the level of professionalism.

thanks!

Hey guys, I'd really like spare myself from viewing posts from certain users. Is it possible to set up a filter <edited> I really appreciate the professional atmosphere on this community and just feel that a couple of people degrade my viewing pleasure as well as the level of professionalism.

thanks!

At the risk of being pedantic, I find it somewhat amusing that you write about unprofessionalism while calling out another user in a way that looks like you're not calling them out but really trying to.

Simply asking how to ignore someone would be more professional, I think.

Under settings and options, in the user CP, you have the ability to add users to your ignore list. It's the last choice in the third box down on the left.

Go to your User CP, on the left side of the page you'll see options. Under "settings" select "edit ignore list".

Add users you wish to ignore.

Back