How per diem works according to student services

esw2005

I finally took the liberty to call student services to get a firm answer about housing. ATC's get a fixed rate of $79.20/day rather or not you spend $10/day or $90/day.

You do not have to stay in corporate housing to receive full per diem. The only stipulation is that you can not stay with a family member or a friend.

Items that must be on the voucher to receive full per diem:
your name
address and phone number of property that you are staying at
address and phone number of person whom you are renting from
the amount paid and how (ie. credit card, money order, cashiers check)
also need a receipt....(receipt book from Office Depot will suffice)

I finally took the liberty to call student services to get a firm answer about housing. ATC's get a fixed rate of $79.20/day rather or not you spend $10/day or $90/day.

You do not have to stay in corporate housing to receive full per diem. The only stipulation is that you can not stay with a family member or a friend.

Items that must be on the voucher to receive full per diem:
your name
address and phone number of property that you are staying at
address and phone number of person whom you are renting from
the amount paid and how (ie. credit card, money order, cashiers check)
also need a receipt....(receipt book from Office Depot will suffice)

I took the liberty of combining them for you.

I took the liberty of combining them for you.

:D

Does anyone know of a comprehensive list of furnished housing around the school? my wife said they have some nice apartments in mustang but i dont know they are furnished? I know you can stay at the walnut gardens etc, but just wondering what else around is furnished?

Great info!! Especially for a LONGHORN!!! Lol..... :D

MMMM..... Longhorn.... thick... juicy.... longhorn steak... now must eat flesh of species lower on food chain!
drooling_homer-712749.gif

Back