How not to do an engine runup

Failplane Vs. Concrete wall
Concrete wall: 1
Failplane: 0

Failplane fails.

".......And in other news tonight, four headless bodies we're discovered today in an eastern suburban village outside of Abu Dhabi. So far, there is no word on the identity of the victims, but witnesses say they appeared to be wearing uniforms - perhaps of a security team or an airline. No group has yet to take responsibility for these killings, but a local official who would like to remain unnamed has said that the evidence suggests it was a plot personally masterminded by United States President George W. Bush. Stay tuned to Al Jazeera for more on this story."

I got an email from my dad with those pictures back in August. I was a bit surprised. You'd imagine if Etihad bought up every large airliner in the world as if they have an obsession with airliner 'toys' that they'd have enough sense to take care of them. They have the funds, that's for sure.

Middle Eastern airlines have so much fleet overlap, it almost makes me sick looking at all of the ridiculously large aircraft wallowing around.

Back