How many applied for the Alaska Public Announcement?

fast89pony

I did. I wonder if these apps will get processed any faster because of the short term length that the announcement was up and because its probably not to desirable of a place to work..But I doubt it..

I did. I wonder if these apps will get processed any faster because of the short term length that the announcement was up and because its probably not to desirable of a place to work..But I doubt it..

I did as well. High cost of living but the view is nice...you get 24% cola (fed govt. tax free) and no state income taxes. Oh....and some snow.

I applied also, doing anything to get in.
What is this about pipeline money?:buck:

Anyway, there is a guy on here who lives in Hawaii from the 5/02 announcement that has an interview already, so you never know?

Anyway, there is a guy on here who lives in Hawaii from the 5/02 announcement that has an interview already, so you never know?

He has some contacts... not going about it the "usual" way...

Alaska resident pipeline money: clicky

I did as well. In fact, I'll do you one better: when/if I get my PUBNAT2 Geo Prefs, I will likely put Alaska as my #2 state.

Oh and this..

If this is true, I like my odds. Seemed like there were nearly this many people in the room when I took the AT-SAT.

I did as well. In fact, I'll do you one better: when/if I get my PUBNAT2 Geo Prefs, I will likely put Alaska as my #2 state.

Oh and this..

If this is true, I like my odds. Seemed like there were nearly this many people in the room when I took the AT-SAT.

LOL, I have no idea. I was being silly.

I applied for both AK and HI, as well as 2 of the 3 latest OTS announcements. I just want in, and if that means AK, I'll go...no worries here, I have nothing holding me back, no family, all my friends are in the airline industry, so a wierd move to AK would actually be welcomed!

Back