How long to complete all the writtens?

well, i took the instrument written and the cfii written today. i did ok i guess. i got a 92 on the instrument and an 84 on the cfii. i should have done better on the cfii test as they are from the same test bank but i just blanked out on a few. on the instrument i got 55/60 and the cfii i got a 42/50. so that's a total of a 97/110. i'm happy. on the commercial!
tongue.gif

Congrats Hollywood!

A Pass is a Pass! Don't see too many employers asking for your test scores.
wink.gif

Good Luck on the Com... When do you take that one?

Bob

bob-
i'll probably take the comm. around the end of next week at atp. i started studying for it today. it shouldn't take to long. the book is a lot thinner than the instrument. when you take your instrument test (if you haven't already) be sure to take the cfii at the same time. the questions for both are out of the same test bank. in fact i was asked a few of the same questions on both tests. i didn't take the igi (instrument ground inst.) test. not sure if we really need to or not. probably should have taken that one as well. oh well. good enough for the girls i go out with
grin.gif

Hollywood,

As I understand it... you don't need a sign-off for the IGI. Can you confirm that? Also can you tell me if the one sign-off for the IR will also work for the II, or do you need two separate sign-offs?

Good luck on your Commercial! I've heard it's pretty easy. Just like the PPL test but with a few more Weight & Balance & Maneuver questions.

Bob

[ QUOTE ]
As I understand it... you don't need a sign-off for the IGI.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey - was just lurkin' in here and saw this.... not an ATP student, but.....

I took the IR/CFII & IGI all on the same day and no, you do not need an endorsement for the IGI.

bob-
ready2fly is right. the sign off your get for the IR is all you need. it works for all three. good luck!

[ QUOTE ]
Hollywood,

As I understand it... you don't need a sign-off for the IGI. Can you confirm that? Also can you tell me if the one sign-off for the IR will also work for the II, or do you need two separate sign-offs?

Bob

[/ QUOTE ]

NO sign-off needed for the II.

[ QUOTE ]
bob-
ready2fly is right. the sign off your get for the IR is all you need. it works for all three. good luck!

[/ QUOTE ]

You only need an endorsement for the IRA. No endorsements are needed for the FII and the IGI.

Back