How do you picture your FAA HR rep?

Poor guy!!!!!!!!! he is always working overtime......
6837412012.jpg

There is an avenue for singling out HR reps notorious for saying "no" without any explanation/discussion and just flat out not wanting to help. Fill out the survey that is sent with your FOL. Don't hesitate one bit to state the facts. The FAA needs to know the reps who are merely there to get a paycheck and not having a desire to do the HR job.

Mine flat out lied. She said I had been told numerous times there was no way of being moved up to an earlier class. How could I have been told numerous times when she won't respond to an e-mail or phone call?

Bottom line, give kudos to those reps who deserve it and chastise those who have been asses.

There is an avenue for singling out HR reps notorious for saying "no" without any explanation/discussion and just flat out not wanting to help. Fill out the survey that is sent with your FOL. Don't hesitate one bit to state the facts. The FAA needs to know the reps who are merely there to get a paycheck and not having a desire to do the HR job.

Mine flat out lied. She said I had been told numerous times there was no way of being moved up to an earlier class. How could I have been told numerous times when she won't respond to an e-mail or phone call?

Bottom line, give kudos to those reps who deserve it and chastise those who have been asses.

There you go. I didn't realize there was a survey to fill out...probably since I am not that far along yet. Surveys are a great way to express your opinion, especially if they are anonymous...are they?

There you go. I didn't realize there was a survey to fill out...probably since I am not that far along yet. Surveys are a great way to express your opinion, especially if they are anonymous...are they?

There is a survey attached to the FOL when you receive it. There is this part of me that wants to write out a long winded four page paper in the comments section of the survey about the reckless amount of no information we receive. Also, how we are kept in the dark in every step of the process. When it would be so easy for them to give us at least a form letter. But they can't even do that. Of course there are those individuals on this board who obsess about when their AT-SAT email is coming. They take it to far. However, there are those candidates who are invited to a PEPCs half way around the country that are given little to no information prior to showing up. I know the process is new. However, they have processed a large enough crowd of people now to notice where the process isn't working.
Then there is a part of me that just says screw the survey and screw everybody else who goes through the process after me. It's kind of "a rite of passage" at this point.

. However, there are those candidates who are invited to a PEPCs half way around the country that are given little to no information prior to showing up. I know the process is new. However, they have processed a large enough crowd of people now to notice where the process isn't working.

What more do you want from these people? I had all the information I needed prior or PEPC....Are you talking about receiving the information in a timely manner? If so, I am sure it is not the fault of your poc, the blame could probably be placed on the Director of HR or just blame the FAA in general. Maybe I am biased since my poc is reliable and informative.:D

There is a survey attached to the FOL when you receive it. There is this part of me that wants to write out a long winded four page paper in the comments section of the survey about the reckless amount of no information we receive. Also, how we are kept in the dark in every step of the process. When it would be so easy for them to give us at least a form letter. But they can't even do that. Of course there are those individuals on this board who obsess about when their AT-SAT email is coming. They take it to far. However, there are those candidates who are invited to a PEPCs half way around the country that are given little to no information prior to showing up. I know the process is new. However, they have processed a large enough crowd of people now to notice where the process isn't working.
Then there is a part of me that just says screw the survey and screw everybody else who goes through the process after me. It's kind of "a rite of passage" at this point.

And you know the FAA, in their infinate wisdom of doing what is right, will take your survey and NOT rebaseline the results. Sorry, but if you think your comments mean squat..you're high or a noob..they do not care, simple a that.

And you know the FAA, in their infinate wisdom of doing what is right, will take your survey and NOT rebaseline the results. Sorry, but if you think your comments mean squat..you're high or a noob..they do not care, simple a that.

Where have you been? You don't post much anymore! :(

Where have you been? You don't post much anymore! :(

The majority or the threads are dealing with the same information rehashed as well as basic information regarding TOL's/FOL's. This is not stuff you guys need any help with or any information from someone with ATC experience.

IF anyone needs information, has questions, etc. please feel free to PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can...if Lindsay lets me;)

The majority or the threads are dealing with the same information rehashed as well as basic information regarding TOL's/FOL's. This is not stuff you guys need any help with or any information from someone with ATC experience.

IF anyone needs information, has questions, etc. please feel free to PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can...if Lindsay lets me;)

Does Lindsay have you wrapped around her pinkie finger?:laff:

Back