How do you like Embry Riddle?

JayAre

Planing on attending Embry In AZ. in Jan. of 2002. I will have my PPL and Inst by the end of summer, and my BS in Business Mgmt by December. I plan on attending there for a few reasons one its only a couple of hours south of my home and the hearsay of a quality school. Can anyone give me some pros and cons, likes and dislikes of this school. Im not looking for a degree in aviation(not for sure though) just want to fly and build time. and get a job when done. Thanks in advance for the replys.
Justin

The food sucks! Everything else is kinda nice though. You have to sometimes deal with the "Riddle Run Around" with the admin. and stuff. You probably already know that you don't need an aviation degree to become an airline pilot. ERAU offers all kinds of other degrees. Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science, Aerospace Safety (FAA stuff), STG (Science, Technology, and Globalization) < That one's kinda new but really neat. Any other questions I'd be happy to answer.
smile.gif

I will also have a degree in business after this summer and was wondering why you want to attend embry riddle if you have already have a degree. I wanted to do that also but was advised not to. I was also wondering how long it would take to earn another degree from ER and how much it would cost?

Back