How about this for a first plane....

Not sure, I looked up the N number at the FAA and it is not assigned or reserved. So I'm not sure who it was registered to in the past.

is this the same a/c?

757_mkc.sized.jpg

I've seen it at my field at least 6 times over the past year, including this shot which was taken about 3 weeks ago. Can't miss the purple.
tongue.gif

Doug, not sure, never saw it when I was flying in Orlando. Did they have a 757? Looks very well appointed inside though in the pics they have.

SBE - looks like the same plane, same color scheme and it is a 757-200 series plane.....

Hey I have an idea Doug! How about get all the members of JC.com to contribute and let's start up a JetCareers.com Airline!
grin.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
LOL!

Paul Allen of Microsoft has that one or one that looks like it that he totes the Portland Trailblazers around in. When I was flying in Portland, you could always tell when there was a home game because that 757 would be sitting on the ramp.

Swift Trucking Company of Pheonix company also has a 757 painted similar to that one. It came into Ogden last summer.

[ QUOTE ]

Hey I have an idea Doug! How about get all the members of JC.com to contribute and let's start up a JetCareers.com Airline!
grin.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
LOL!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, the quickest way to become a millionaire!

Start with a billion then start an airline!
smile.gif

Orlando Magic used to use Rich DeVos's B-737/400. They no longer have access to that plane and it no longer has the Magic paint scheme on it. It's still here in MCO.

Okay, found more info on the Jet. It's actual N number is N757BJ, it was formerly registered as EC-EGI, G-BKRM, C-GANX, N501MH, EC-451, EC-FTL, and finally N261PW. There are even two pictures of it on Airliners.net with one is Seattle and one in Helsinki. Not sure what or who uses/used it, but it is registered to US Bancorp Leasing and Financial and their Interstate Equipment Leasing Division. It's a 1983 757 with a Corporation Type Registration. If this helps anyone figure out who's it was, let us know!

[ QUOTE ]

Swift Trucking Company of Pheonix company also has a 757 painted similar to that one. It came into Ogden last summer.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good God! I kinda know the VP of Swift's daughter and they have some rediculous toys, but a 757!!! That's new to me!

That jet sure has made it's rounds. Phoenix, Minneapolis, Puerto Rico, Seattle Finland, London, San Jose, Canada. According to one of the Airliners.net photos, it carried the WWF Executives.

Access Airliners.net, and search for N757BJ.

hey Doug if we get it started you can be CEO just we cant let you protect you pension like Leo did..sorry.

Back