Houston TX Time Building!!!!!!

IslandFlyer

Looking for someone to build some time with in the Houston area. I'm working on my CSEL and need to build about 40 hours. I'm up for X/C inter/intrastate, VFR, IFR, night or whatever you want to work on.

If anyone is somewhat near the Houston area and are interested let me know! :D

Im in Dallas asn actually heading down to Houston tomorrow to do some training at Dutch Wings for my CSEL rating. I wish I had more time to timebuild since they have some excellent rates there. Ill be there a week to try and get it all done. Between flying and studying for the written its alot to get done in the week.

Are you the girl or the guy? That sorta would determine my level of interest....
:D

Are you the girl or the guy? That sorta would determine my level of interest....
:D

Well if you want to time build with my wife....more power to you. However, sometimes she struggles driving the car! :D Not sure she can fly a plane very well.

Anyhow, I (the guy) am flying with hack1982 to Phoenix and back Sunday/Monday depending on the weather. (approx 16-20hrs flight time). Then Thursday my wife and I are flying from Houston to Louisville, KY (approx 12-14 hours roundtrip). So, we'll see how many more hours I need to build after those two trips.

So if anyone is interested in building time after I get back from those 2 trips, let me know. Not sure I'll need to build much time after that but we'll see.

Sounds like a couple of fun trips. I'm off until next Saturday if any of you guys want to drink and tell lies at the bar. We had a Houston M&G last year so we should get one together again.

Island, drop me a pm if you want to hang out sometime.

Sounds like a couple of fun trips. I'm off until next Saturday if any of you guys want to drink and tell lies at the bar. We had a Houston M&G last year so we should get one together again.

Island,

You have to watch out for -400 pilots. And if he says anything about "Course Intercept", don't turn your back to them.

I'm just saying....:laff:

rj, we're going to have to get some beers at the Polar bar sometime. Or Murphy's....your choice...

Yeah, I've noticed quite a few JC'ers in the Houston area. Was wondering why I haven't seen a M&G for here yet.

We just moved here in January and for me to try and organize one would be silly, since I don't know the area very well myself.

RJ, we're going to laff stop tomorrow night (Saturday), my friend won some free tickets there and might have an extra ticket if you're interested. (I think you have to purchase 2 drinks though) 1 of the guys is a CFI, he's bringing a couple AirNet? pilots, my wife will be there and not sure who else.

Let me know.

Island,

You have to watch out for -400 pilots. And if he says anything about "Course Intercept", don't turn your back to them.

rj, we're going to have to get some beers at the Polar bar sometime. Or Murphy's....your choice...

Not sure if these are here in the Houston area but if so...I'll invite myself and come hang out. :D

Yeah, I've noticed quite a few JC'ers in the Houston area. Was wondering why I haven't seen a M&G for here yet.

We just moved here in January and for me to try and organize one would be silly, since I don't know the area very well myself.

RJ, we're going to laff stop tomorrow night (Saturday), my friend won some free tickets there and might have an extra ticket if you're interested. (I think you have to purchase 2 drinks though) 1 of the guys is a CFI, he's bringing a couple AirNet? pilots, my wife will be there and not sure who else.

Let me know.

That would be good but we already have plans for tomorrow night. The guys that met before are from all over town so we hung out down in Houston. What part of town are you in?

Island,

I'm a Polar Bar regular anywhere between 1730 and 1830 most nights I'm there. Of course we can always be found on cheap pilot nights at Sullivan's (SU, TH). I think we stay at the same joint so Polar would be good. I don't think I've made it to Murphy's but I think I've seen it in LKF right? When are you back in ANC?

I'm a Polar Bar regular anywhere between 1730 and 1830 most nights I'm there. Of course we can always be found on cheap pilot nights at Sullivan's (SU, TH). I think we stay at the same joint so Polar would be good. I don't think I've made it to Murphy's but I think I've seen it in LKF right? When are you back in ANC?

When the skeds come out on the 25th, I'll know.

We moved hotels in ANC and HKG. Up on Nathan Road, the more local part I hear, in HKG.

When the skeds come out on the 25th, I'll know.

We moved hotels in ANC and HKG. Up on Nathan Road, the more local part I hear, in HKG.

Nathan is a main road that runs a long way so you could be any number of places.

Looking for someone to build some time with in the Houston area. I'm working on my CSEL and need to build about 40 hours. I'm up for X/C inter/intrastate, VFR, IFR, night or whatever you want to work on.

If anyone is somewhat near the Houston area and are interested let me know! :D
I'm on the exact opposite side of Houston as you but would be interested in time building or getting together for drinks.
I live in Webster, right off 45.

Back