Houston, TX - Cheap Flight Time

charlie_mike

I'm sure with the gas prices going down, so are the rental rates everywhere. Just wanted to share this with the JC community, for both training and time building purposes: (all rates are wet)

C-150: $59/hr
C-152: $69/hr
C-172P: $99/hr (Garmin 430)
C-172SP: 119/hr (Round Gauge)
C-172RG: 125/hr

This is with a local flying club, so you will have to be a member, but dues are only $35/month. PM for additional details.

I'm sure with the gas prices going down, so are the rental rates everywhere. Just wanted to share this with the JC community, for both training and time building purposes: (all rates are wet)

This is with a local flying club, so you will have to be a member, but dues are only $35/month. PM for additional details.

I'm in Austin looking to fly 200+ hours single engine towards my Commercial rating.

We've reduced the prices yet again for a March special. The club is now renting out the following aircraft for the following prices.

C-150: $46/hr
C-152: $66/hr
C-172P: $86/hr (Garmin 430W)
C-172R: $95/hr
C-172SP: $109/hr (AP)
C-172RG: $118/hr
PA28-180: $108/hr (GTN-650)
Piper Aztec: $275/hr

Questions I've been asked via PM before... These rates are for the planes, no one else but you in them. You're more then welcome to bring another pilot to share and reduce the costs even further. Each pilot will have to be a club member (club dues are $35/month) and would need a quick checkout with our instructor. This would cover your insurance on the aircraft.

The club/planes are based at Pearland Regional Airport (KLVJ), just south of Houston Hobby Airport.

Curious if anybody wanted to come split some time with me at this club, starting possibly Thursday the 26th.

Hey is anybody interested in flying at this club. I can make my way up to houston to go do some flying. Thanks,

Are rates are still very competitive, however, not that low anymore. Our C-152s start at $80/hr wet. We do have instructors that can help provide training from Private Pilot Cert. onwards.

To anybody Considering the rates at this club, I am willing to meet up for time building.

Is there a website or anything for this club? I need about 40 night hours for ATP mins!

Back