Hotel Discount Extended until September 29th

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
After some pleading with event sales The Planet Hollywood, we were able to get the special rate extended until September 29th. With the hotel discount extension, we will also extend the "With Hotel" NJC registration discount to match.

As of SUN 12 September at 2200 AZ time (well, who knows what time zone we're in here in Arizona) there are rooms remaining but they may not last so I wouldn't suggest hesitating.

Besides, SureJet schedules just got published so rooms and tickets are starting to move quickly. (whew!)

After some pleading with event sales The Planet Hollywood, we were able to get the special rate extended until September 29th. With the hotel discount extension, we will also extend the "With Hotel" NJC registration discount to match.

As of SUN 12 September at 2200 AZ time (well, who knows what time zone we're in here in Arizona) there are rooms remaining but they may not last so I wouldn't suggest hesitating.

Besides, SureJet schedules just got published so rooms and tickets are starting to move quickly. (whew!)
Surely...

Just came back from vacation and had a crown done on one of my teeth. I was not ready for that. And I need another one.

FML. I def can't go to NJC this year :(:(:(:(:(

I should've been a dentist. Jesus

Just found out that someone is willing to do a trip trade with me so I will probably have those days off and am trying to convince the wife we need a few days away from the kids in Vegas.

Since I'm a NJC noob, do I need to purchase a separate event ticket for the wife? Also, since the Sept 29th deadline has passed, does using the NJC booking code at Planet Hollywood still help in reaching your room booking goal?

Looking forward to meeting a lot of new people!

Just found out that someone is willing to do a trip trade with me so I will probably have those days off and am trying to convince the wife we need a few days away from the kids in Vegas.

Since I'm a NJC noob, do I need to purchase a separate event ticket for the wife? Also, since the Sept 29th deadline has passed, does using the NJC booking code at Planet Hollywood still help in reaching your room booking goal?

Looking forward to meeting a lot of new people!
Contact @NC_BE300

Back