Horizon Air?

Timbuff10

Hey guys, I can't find any info on them hiring FOs but was wondering what everyone thought of this company? It is the RJ service based in SEA and also operates CR7s for Frontier's Jet express. From what I have seen they seem to be a smoothly run company that has their stuff together with happy employees.

Anyone have any other info on them or know what their advertised minimums are when they do hire?

Just wondering.

Tim

When I went to Arizona in December I sat next to an FO for them. He had just got hired on. (he was retired military) He seemed really happy to be working for them and gave me a lot of encouragement.

Great company to work for! RJ bases in PDX and DEN. Q400 base in PDX. Q200 bases in SEA and PDX. The company is currently interviewing for March and April ground schools and I don't think they'll hire any more until fall. Upgrade times are VERY long (5 year range) but if you're happy then it won't really matter.

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys, I can't find any info on them hiring FOs but was wondering what everyone thought of this company? Anyone have any other info on them or know what their advertised minimums are when they do hire?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go to www.aviationinterviews.com and see what they have posted.

Hiring has stopped until the fall sometime, it should pick up then. They recently went through a big hiring swing.

Back