Hook Dupin

Absolutely awful. Thank you for letting me know. Never got to meet Chris but starting working to get him signed up to be an ICON instructor and possibly have his school do some training for us. My coworker had just met both he and his wife on this past Friday. Condolences to his family and everyone who knew him.

Last edited:
Never got the chance to meet in person. Thanks for the advice about teaching and tailwheel flying. Today just went from being a good day to one I wish didn’t happen. Tailwinds.

Never met him, just “knew” him from here. Sounds like he was a great guy and a big loss to our aviation and JC communities.

I ran across this thread online. Not sure if the person who wrote this is a JCer or not. It has some details for those wondering what happened.

(Click the top title part of the post below to go to the Reddit thread to see the reply comments)

Never met him, just “knew” him from here. Sounds like he was a great guy and a big loss to our aviation and JC communities.

I ran across this thread online. Not sure if the person who wrote this is a JCer or not. It has some details for those wondering what happened.

(Click the top title part of the post below to go to the Reddit thread to see the reply comments)

Sounds like one of the CFIs (from the GCAA site)

Back