Holy crap the FOI material is simple!

robair73

Boy, if you need a brake from studying difficult material and in need of a boost in self-confidence, study the FOI material. Not to boast, but I just read through the FOI Gleim book last night. The whole thing! I couldn't believe it. I'm gonna study a little today and take the test tomorrow. This is great. I'll have a whole two months to get through the CFI material before I leave for JAX. Two more months . . . two more months . . . two more months . . .
grin.gif

I didnt' technically pay for it. Well I did, it's just in the price of the program. CATS, those scammers.
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Boy, if you need a brake from studying difficult material and in need of a boost in self-confidence, study the FOI material. Not to boast, but I just read through the FOI Gleim book last night. The whole thing! I couldn't believe it. I'm gonna study a little today and take the test tomorrow. This is great. I'll have a whole two months to get through the CFI material before I leave for JAX. Two more months . . . two more months . . . two more months . . .
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a simple test. Even knowing it in detail enough for the CFI oral is not too tough. The hard part is going to be trying to apply it daily to yourself and your students.

No kidding. It is important information that you should know and use in your instructing technique. The way the questions are asked makes the information so easy.

Keep your copy of the FOI for when you are an instructor. Then everytime you get an unexpected reaction from your students, consult the FOI. Or when you've repeated a certain knowledge item for the 26th time and the student still doesn't remember it, you'll know the 27th time they might just catch on.

Fly SAFE!
Jedi Nein

It means I don't know. (btw, it's a quote from a great movie called "Fandango" circa 1985, with Kevin Costner and Judd Nelson--some of the greatest GA flying scenes in a movie ever!)

[ QUOTE ]
"That is a good question, Truman."

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
it's a quote from a great movie called "Fandango" circa 1985, with Kevin Costner and Judd Nelson.

[/ QUOTE ]

I KNEW I knew that line!!!! Man - I've been wracking my brain trying to recall where I knew it from!!

[ QUOTE ]
some of the greatest GA flying scenes in a movie ever!

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed!!

"You ever flown in weather like this?"

"Oh sure. All the time......... never at night."
grin.gif
grin.gif

No, he's a mutant with gills that sails around trying to find dry land. Get your facts straight.

Hey, I actually liked Waterworld!

But then I also thought "Dude, Wheres My Car" was the feel good hit of the summer too.

Oh well.
smile.gif

Back