HOLY COW

I_Money

I am no longer the leader in posts - Doug is approximately 800 a head of me - I better get posting!!!!

...go Iain go...

Just a random comment: Iain on your website, I liked the idea of having a comparison of northern hemisphere and southern hemisphere drain thing, but wasn't as cool as expected...lol.

I had a lot of requests for those movies - I too found them awfully plain, and not nearly as exciting as I had hoped.

I am a long way behind in the post race ... it'll be eons before I'm in the thousands.

But hey, we've all got to have goals, right?

Maybe I'll catch Taylor at 10,000 ... ha ha.

FL270

Brand New Member - I have hit 250 posts and I am still a BRAND NEW MEMBER. what gives
mad.gif
I know sooner or later I will move up on the list. Maybe I could shoot for the coveted title of Vegas Rock Star.
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Brand New Member - I have hit 250 posts and I am still a BRAND NEW MEMBER. what gives
mad.gif
I know sooner or later I will move up on the list. Maybe I could shoot for the coveted title of Vegas Rock Star.
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was going to say something about still being a "Brand New User" after only 6 months and 100 posts, but after seeing your title change I think I'll keepa-my-mouth-shut-skis.
grin.gif

I've come to terms with my eternal-new-memberness. I plan on being the first New User to reach 1000 posts!!
grin.gif

I think it might have something to do with the frequency of postings, unless Doug changes them himself...which I can't imagine he would have time for.

Nah, if you look at some of the more prolific posters and compare to others (both quantity and frequency), I don't think you can see a pattern. Me thinks any of dem moderator types update dose titles as the mode strikes 'em.

[ QUOTE ]
Brand New Member - I have hit 250 posts and I am still a BRAND NEW MEMBER. what gives I know sooner or later I will move up on the list. Maybe I could shoot for the coveted title of Vegas Rock Star.

[/ QUOTE ]

uhhhh the only way to get "vegas rock star" is to be at the next vegas showing... that is THE only way you'll get that title! just for future reference.. hehehhehe
shocked.gif

Mostly the titles mean aboslutely nothing and more or less correspond to the amount of posts you've made.

Now there are some 'custom' titles out there and whenever I update the software, it resets everyone's title which is an enormous, nay GARGANTUAN pain in the arse because there are so many users.

The "Vegas Rock Star" thing is because it's paying special 'homage' (doesn't pronouncing "O-mazh" just sound cool?) to the people that made it out to meet up in Las Vegas.

But largely, beyond that, the titles are arbitrary and I really wish the software engineers that develop the software would do away with them entirely.

You should have seen the fracas when we had user ratings.... Lordy lordy lordy, "Doug, I had four stars yesterday, but now I've got three, is someone mad at me" (yadda...yadda...yadda...)

[ QUOTE ]
You should have seen the fracas when we had user ratings.... Lordy lordy lordy, "Doug, I had four stars yesterday, but now I've got three, is someone mad at me" (yadda...yadda...yadda...)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahah that didn't last too long!

As for the titles, who knows
confused.gif
; I sure don't go around changing peoples' names in my spare time
grin.gif

Back