Hold it guys. Judge blocks MESA's effort to license Aloha

Re: Hold it guys. Judge blocks MESA's effort to license Aloh

If your concern is the rest of the industry then JO is better off where he is, as much as it gags me to say that. If he were to quit or be fired now there is still a chance MAG could go bankrupt -- in which case he gets to say 'Well, that new CEO sure sucked huh?' and you might find him running your airline next. Until MAG is out of the woods, so to speak, it is important that he go down with the ship.

If your concern is the rest of the industry then JO is better off where he is, as much as it gags me to say that. If he were to quit or be fired now there is still a chance MAG could go bankrupt -- in which case he gets to say 'Well, that new CEO sure sucked huh?' and you might find him running your airline next. Until MAG is out of the woods, so to speak, it is important that he go down with the ship.
Can I get an AMEN!:hiya: That's exactly right. Some dumb board of directors of another airline might think he did a stellar job at MAG and feels his leadership and expertise could be vaulable at their airline. He'll go down with MAG if it does, because he likes fighting the the last draw and doesn't like to loose.

IT went up to 0.53 a couple days ago but now it dropped to .42 as of today December 3rd 2008.

But as for me I will soon hopefully see a bright future

when are they going to get delist? i thought they have a month or so to get the stock back up above a dollar or NYSE will get rid of them a year ago...?

Back