Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas

IrishSheepdog

Sitting in the median
My girlfriend and I are planning on going to the Hofbrauhaus on Paradise Road (near Hard Rock) at around 3pm for some litres of German beer and greasy food. A little "pregame" before meeting at NY NY. If anyone is interested, let me know! Just reply or shoot me a text.

www.hofbrauhauslasvegas.com

You talking about tomorrow...before NY NY? I'm definitely interested if that's the case.

Yeah, tomorrow before 9FI. Last year the pizza didn't fill me up... so I figure a good meal and a litre or two would be a nice warmup to the rest of the evening. We could probably get a large table for everyone.

Well, let's just plan on meeting there at 3:00pm? I'll text everyone who replies here with any changes! I'll make a reservation 10 just in case we get some more who show. If we get any above that, they'll just have to deal with it! ;)

I've hung out in the one in Cincinatti. I'm looking forward to standing on the table and doing the chicken dance.:)

Do you have room for one more (sorry for the late request). Qgar has my contact info if anything changes.

Does anyone need a ride from a hotel to the restaurant (I can take three in my car)? If so, please PM me prior to 2ish and I'll be a designated driver (payback for all the times you flying folks have taken me places when I've been less than sober).

OK, so this is who I have:

FlyChicaga
SmithSE
Cruise
Rocketman99
KLB
Qgar
N826AW
gna_in_lgb
mpenguin1

That is nine. I made a reservation for ten... If we get more, I'll just call and tell them to plan for more. No problem! It's a Sunday afternoon... I don't think we'll have issues.

I'll be there fo show.

We've got a great group and considering it's 0415 and the party is still going on, it's going to be a freaking CRAZY week.

I don't know if I'll be there on time or not, but Kristie and I will certainly be there.

Und ich sprechen deustche ein bischen!

I'll call and increase the number on the reservation. Looks like we'll have a good number there! Let's just plan on meeting at 3pm... I'll show up early and get the table. I'll tell them that we're the "JetCareers" group, so hopefully they can direct everyone. Otherwise look for the white Beckham jersey that I'll have on.

count me in!

i hope we can get a big table where they do the singing... last time doug and i went there, they stuck us in the back room because we were "eating" :(

Back