Hnl air med king airs

Kimo

Anyone have any insight to the 2 airmed operators in hnl. I'm at 1000tt and 200mel looking to get on there. I'm already hnl based but every time I send an app I get nothing. I hear them on the radio and some of their guys sound really low time. No offense if you're reading this.

Hawaii Life Flight is basically single pilot. They have SIC's on call for contracts that require an two pilots. Last pilot to get hired there (former Mokulele Captain.) had +2000 hours with more than 1000 Turbine PIC (and that was for an SIC position.)
AMR Hawaii is the larger of the two operators. They are a two pilot operation and SICs start at over 45K per year. For this reason this is a very coveted position. You have to know someone to get in. The last pilot to be hired there had +2000 hours and more than 1000 Turbine PIC (again Mokulele Captain.)
That's not to say that they haven't hired low time guys before, just not recently.

Does anyone here currently work there? I dropped an application, just looking for a 'what are my odds' or even if I would hear a TBNT letter.
Pm me for my stats.
- Thanks

Eh? Just jacked my thread! I hope they give you latrine duty if they hire you!

Kind of surprised to hear a king air single pilot job called 'coveted'. Maybe if it was the hawaiian tropics plane used to ferry around the models. Guess I'll be on the piston careers forum if anybody needs to find me :(

Kind of surprised to hear a king air single pilot job called 'coveted'. Maybe if it was the hawaiian tropics plane used to ferry around the models. Guess I'll be on the piston careers forum if anybody needs to find me :(
Sorry, but at your flight time with no SPIFR, you'd be lucky to get the TBNT. Also, remember that most right seat king air time is not loggable since just about every operator has the autopilot in lieu of SIC opspec.

Sorry, but at your flight time with no SPIFR, you'd be lucky to get the TBNT. Also, remember that most right seat king air time is not loggable since just about every operator has the autopilot in lieu of SIC opspec.

????

You don't even have 135 IFR mins let alone anything near CAMTS requirements. They can't hire you if they wanted to. Fly another 200 hours and go get a freight gig, then re-apply at 2500TT if you want to fly medevac.

You don't even have 135 IFR mins let alone anything near CAMTS requirements. They can't hire you if they wanted to. Fly another 200 hours and go get a freight gig, then re-apply at 2500TT if you want to fly medevac.
??????

Back