Hmm... Eh... Show me the money.

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
This is Delta MEC Communications Committee Chairman, Captain Buzz Hazzard, on Tuesday, June 24, 2008, with a special Code-A-Phone message to the Delta pilots.

As reported to you after the special MEC meeting on May 14, the Delta MEC provided direction to the Delta MEC Negotiating Committee to join with the Negotiating Committee of the Northwest MEC to collectively draft a proposal for a Joint Pilot Working Agreement to present to Delta management. For the past several weeks the committees have been meeting regularly to formulate such a proposal.

The committees have worked almost around the clock with Delta management since last Monday, June 16, in New York City, and we are pleased to announce that the joint pilot negotiating committee has reached a Tentative Agreement with Delta management for a Joint Pilot Working agreement—the first important step as we begin the process of combining two pilot groups with long, proud histories, into the largest unified pilot group in the world. Additionally, a process has been established with the goal of achieving a single pilot seniority list by merger closing.

The next step is for the MECs to receive a detailed briefing when they meet in separate special sessions this week. We will update you on the situation as events unfold.

That’s it for today. Thanks for calling in.

I thought there had already been one, and it got shot down?

Is this a new one? Improvements? Anything that weighs any payouts towards the senior guys will get a "no" vote from this house..... Split it equal.

Heard that some biggies for us:

1. 2% more for DC
2. GS pay double time again
3. Intl override pays more

#3 may get me to bid the ER if it's high enough.

My dearest Doug,

How much money would I need to show you to shave my back?

Love,

Seggy

My Silverback friend, umm, I don't know. I may have to codeshare with Kristie for that!

Heard that some biggies for us:

1. 2% more for DC
2. GS pay double time again
3. Intl override pays more

Hmmmm, that may help Bill make up his mind for putting in his displacement preferences..... 77B ATL or 88B CVG........ Decent INTL over-ride would probably make him go 777. (Obviously he's got a standing bid in for 88A CVG, but his chances of getting that are pretty darn slim.)

Back