Historical TFR look up?

FL350

Is there a way to look up past TFR’s?

I’m in a debate with a mechanic who doesn’t believe presidential TFRs existed before Biden.
Obviously I know they’ve been around for a long time, but want to show some actual data. I unfortunately did not save the old emails from the FAA for TFR notifications.

I’m in a debate with a mechanic who doesn’t believe presidential TFRs existed before Biden.
Obviously I know they’ve been around for a long time, but want to show some actual data. I unfortunately did not save the old emails from the FAA for TFR notifications.

You can search old FDC notams which would include TFRs. But you can only search a single day at a time, at a single location. You could try scrolling through a bunch of SMQ notams and seeing if a Trump Golf Course TFR is there.

You need to start hanging out with a better class of people, everyone knows mechanics are knuckle dragging window lickers. It's 2023, get with the pogrom!

And when he is presented with evidence that conflicts with his desired facts......this ends differently? If you can get one of these people to believe that blue sky is blue and the earth is not flat, you probably have a future in something :)

You need to start hanging out with a better class of people, everyone knows mechanics are knuckle dragging window lickers. It's 2023, get with the pogrom!
Whoooa....there's a few of us mechanics who are pilots who KNOW that TFRs existed B4 2023....that boy or girl needs an edumacation

Whoooa....there's a few of us mechanics who are pilots who KNOW that TFRs existed B4 2023....that boy or girl needs an edumacation
I forgot the sarcasm emoji. But the truth is there are a lot of folks walking around hangars carrying wrenches with absolutely no idea of what the people in the cockpit actually do. I think being a pilot, even a PPL, as a mechanic at least gives you some reference or context regarding your work. Some people notice and despite the fact that they may have never seen your resume they will eventually ask you if you're a pilot, I've never hidden that fact but I'd be lying if I said it never opened any doors for me. I can recall many years ago getting checked out to taxi/run Lears and getting cleared to cross 16R on K from A to B in a LR35 and I spooled the engines up to get over the hill (runway) and then brought them back to idle before I even entered the runway, I had all of the momentum I needed. My boss at the time said "You've done this before haven't you?". I said yes.

You should not waste your time, either you are being trolled by an expert,
or you are choosing to interact with an imbecile.

Back