hiring

bramlett

are there any ACCP grads that have tried to get hired by ATP after they fininshed the program, but ATP wouldnt hire them? also, i know it varies, but on average how long is it from the time you finish the program till the time you start answering phones in jax if you get hired?

PLEASE tell me that's not you in the aviator glasses, jacket, and headset with the computer flight sim....Tell me it's a joke

[ QUOTE ]
PLEASE tell me that's not you in the aviator glasses, jacket, and headset with the computer flight sim....Tell me it's a joke

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the gloves
wink.gif
they are cute

ha ha,

that was taken during my freshman year in college. yea i know its pretty bad. i guess its about time to update to a new picture!

Oh give him a break. The time between finishing the career pilot program and being hired as an instructor varies. When I finished the ACPP in Nov. of 2002, there was about a two month wait. However, the wait time seemed to drop down to just a week or so for some of the instructors that came in behind me.

ATP does not hire every ACPP grad. Would you want to go to a school that was obligated to hire your instructor or would you want to be taught be someone who was chosen to instruct? ATP will not hire people with a bad attitude or poor work habits. Somehow that is comforting to me.

I think he looks kind of cute myself, and only the REALLY big nerds have time to write trash about other people's pictures.

Back