Hiring Process

[ QUOTE ]
I did acquire a taste for Dos Equis
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes.

There's always a few green-bottled Dos Equis lagers keeping themselves ice cold in the Taylor family refridgerator.

Tastiest beer on earth!

9:42am in the morning and dammit you're making me jones for a brew!

[ QUOTE ]
I never developed the morning brew habit, thank God
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Me either. At least not before about 6pm.

When i lived in Tacoma, WA one of the nastiest beers around was Ranier beer. That stuff was cheap and could gag a maggot. I used to put the finest Kamchata Vodka in it to be able to swallow that sutff down.

If your ever on an overnite in cincinnati... there are two great cheep beers (local brew)... "Burger Beer" thats actually the name of it. and "Hudy delight" or Hudepohl. You can get them still in some hole in the walls for less then a buck a beer.

---On the good side though - MAGIC HAT #9
insane.gif

I'm sorry guys...Beer is for a weak stomach. Real men drink liquor, that is Rum, Russian (Jet Fuel) Vodka, and Teq(kick my ass)uila. Now anytime anyone wants to go real drinking just call me up in Tennessee.

flyingmaniac said:
I'm sorry guys...Beer is for a weak stomach. Real men drink liquor, that is Rum, Russian (Jet Fuel) Vodka, and Teq(kick my ass)uila. Now anytime anyone wants to go real drinking just call me up in Tennessee.

Well what about us more sophisticated gentlemen that prefer mixed drinks?
I don't drink beer...but I sure do have Vodka,Rum,Jack & Tequila (Petrone) in my drinks.
Dos Equis huh tastiest beer on the planet...huh Taylor! Never had it but will have to come over one night and have a taste!

-Matthew

Has anybody ever tried FAT TIRE BEER?

On the original topic, networking in Corporate Aviation is huge. I started networking when I was 18 and wound up getting hired by the company I pursued at age 25. I landed a Fortune 100 Corporate job because of Networking. Talk to as many Flight departments out there.

Mr. Creepy:
If you ever get to do the night freight, you might understand the morning brew thing, if you haven't done it yet. (I didn't understand it either until I became a freightdawg.). Oh, plural for beer in Spanish is cervezas or if you prefer the slang for it : "cheve". Sounds like you had fun in Cancun back then and am sure would've been a sight to watch. There's only one life and we must enjoy it. Good for you.

Doug:
Thanks for the "insight". It's good to know if there are extra ways in. It is definitely known that walk-ins and or pilot recommendation take priority over the rest of the other piles, but it's also good to know how those resumes get "flagged' in the process.

Changing topics, try the mexican beer called "Noche Buena". It is a great dark beer and limited special edition made around Christmas.

PT6drvr said:
Mr. Creepy:
If you ever get to do the night freight, you might understand the morning brew thing, if you haven't done it yet. (I didn't understand it either until I became a freightdawg.). Oh, plural for beer in Spanish is cervezas or if you prefer the slang for it : "cheve". Sounds like you had fun in Cancun back then and am sure would've been a sight to watch. There's only one life and we must enjoy it. Good for you.
We dropped the last s on everything, that's my Puerto Rican accent coming thru.

You know I have memory problems, right? Well it just occured to me that when I was sim training in Berlin, we would finish up around 7am and have a few drinks.

So I guess I have had the "morning brew habit" after all.

Back