Hired!

tlewis95

I drive planes
I am really going to miss my current instructing job but very excited about the phone call I just got. Going to the 9/9 class with Ameriflight for a PDX base!

I need to give a big thanks to all of the past/present Ameriflighters who have given a lot of advice over the last few months and to Doug and the website in general!

I've heard that the base changes 20 times before class is over. I hope I'm wrong.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

I just didn't want the guy counting on PDX and getting PHX and being angry about it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

If it changes to anything else but Hayward, it'd be a good thing. Besides, he shouldn't get comfy in pdx anyways. 2 months in and he'll be moving.
BTW do NOT sign a lease. Find something month to month.

I am really going to miss my current instructing job but very excited about the phone call I just got. Going to the 9/9 class with Ameriflight for a PDX base!

I need to give a big thanks to all of the past/present Ameriflighters who have given a lot of advice over the last few months and to Doug and the website in general!

Congrats on the job! I just finished the phone interview and getting ready to schedule the face to face and sim interview, did you come across any threads that were particularly helpful or have any advice yourself? I also heard rumor the August class may be cancelled due to issues at HWD? Wasn't sure if anyone had any further info on that. And if that class gets cancelled would you be rescheduled for the next class or have to wait for the next open class (assuming the classes will be full)

If it changes to anything else but Hayward, it'd be a good thing. Besides, he shouldn't get comfy in pdx anyways. 2 months in and he'll be moving.
BTW do NOT sign a lease. Find something month to month.
Have times changed. I was stuck in the Chieftain in PDX for 11 months until I was able to get a 99 slot in the CVG operating area. It sounds like guys are only flying the Hoe for 2 months before transitioning. Enjoy the scenery out there. It is gorgeous.

Congrats! Be sure to bring Bevis and Butthead along with you.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats on the job! I just finished the phone interview and getting ready to schedule the face to face and sim interview, did you come across any threads that were particularly helpful or have any advice yourself? I also heard rumor the August class may be cancelled due to issues at HWD? Wasn't sure if anyone had any further info on that. And if that class gets cancelled would you be rescheduled for the next class or have to wait for the next open class (assuming the classes will be full)

Thanks! The main AMF thread in the Freight Pilots section was helpful, and I put up a pretty detailed gouge on aviationinterviews.com. I have heard the August class was cancelled to and don't know what the deal is going to be with that, but want to figure that out as well.

Back