Hired at Comair!

Hired into a pool sometimes doesn't sound right. It seems like they put everyone into a real pool to see who is going to sink or swim.
Regardless...
Congrats, I bet you feel relieved now!

Thanks guys, but nevermind....they're hiring into a pool now and have canceled all pending interviews. Sighs.

Basically HR and management have finally realized that they were hiring too many pilots to staff flying that we "might" get. The whole company has been wondering why we're hiring so many pilots. Oh well I just work here!:rolleyes:

Just got off the company conference call. The "F'" word was thrown around several times. So those who are in the pool shouldn't quit their current job.

Just got off the company conference call. The "F'" word was thrown around several times. So those who are in the pool shouldn't quit their current job.
...yeah...saw that on the other thread at the other website. Not cool at all, and I'm not expecting a call back 'til next year, if at all. I'm still out applying. At least I have a somewhat stable job instructing with all of the Chinese students coming in. I might also try out something else and have fun in the process of time-building.

Thanks to the rest who replied in this thread.

Back