Hiking Trip (Sign-up)

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
The hiking trip is set for Sunday at noon...I think either Bobdduck or Tonyw are the contact for this tour...correct me if i'm wrong please!

I'm not sure where the hike will be this year.

Transportation is needed

Either me or Tony works. We'll be leaving from the lobby in the Sahara at noon. No idea where we are going as of yet.

I've got room for 3 in my car.

I'm driving up sunday morning so i'm not for sure if i'm gonna be up for it, but i really want to.

We'll see though, i'm doing the drive solo so i may just want to rest for a few hours afterwards.

Seeing as somebody's got to make a PIC decision on this, we are going to be hiking Red Rock Canyon.

Ok, those folks on the tentative list... we need to know if you are a go or no-go...

Bigey
JEP
Nick
pedro
Rocketman99

We also need to verify whether Ethan or Tony is heading this up and whether there is enough transportation available...

Also, heading out to Red Rock again or a different location?

Unfortunately, until I am physically in Vegas Sunday or stuck junior manned to a trip instead, I can't give a definite answer!

Tony's not on the list as of yet so I don't know if he's going or not?

We're going to Red Rock.

I have 3 open seats in my car.

I went on the hike last year and it was good times.....good times. :bandit:

This year, however, I think I'll sleep off my hangover. :D

But....

Ya'll enjoy ya'll's hike!!! :D

Ok, those folks on the tentative list... we need to know if you are a go or no-go...

Bigey
JEP
Nick
pedro
Rocketman99

We also need to verify whether Ethan or Tony is heading this up and whether there is enough transportation available...

Also, heading out to Red Rock again or a different location?

JEP is a No-Go.

HA! That's funny right there!

"Where the hell is he going? I don't know, I thought the sign said right. Yeah, we're going away from the rocks."

It looks like i'm pulling out of this one. :(

I may have some business to take care of before i can leave (sunday) so i'm not sure anymore of the time i'm getting in...

Back