"Highest level of education completed"

You put that you have four years of College. Do not but that you have just gone to highschool.

Don't sell yourself short. I get my degree in Accounting & Law in December and I have 140 credits, I put the bachelors.

I wouldn't lie at all, if you don't have a degree then you don't.. There isn't a gray area. I know we are all proud of our college time that hasn't evolved into a degree but don't put yourself in a worse situation... (like having to go back and finish it because the FAA canned you before you even touched your TOL because you falsified a government application for employment)

You put that you have four years of College. Do not but that you have just gone to highschool.

Don't sell yourself short. I get my degree in Accounting & Law in December and I have 140 credits, I put the bachelors.

If you were graduating within the next month or so, I'd say that's fine since they wouldn't even see it before you graduate, but now when they look at your application and check out that degree you don't actually have... you falsified information on a government application and you're screwed.

If you don't have a degree yet, you don't have it and your highest level of education COMPLETED is actually high school. You have the opportunity to show that you are working towards a degree and how many credits you've completed without having to say you graduated already.

Not the wisest thing to do, IMO...

If you were graduating within the next month or so, I'd say that's fine since they wouldn't even see it before you graduate, but now when they look at your application and check out that degree you don't actually have... you falsified information on a government application and you're screwed.

If you don't have a degree yet, you don't have it and your highest level of education COMPLETED is actually high school. You have the opportunity to show that you are working towards a degree and how many credits you've completed without having to say you graduated already.

Not the wisest thing to do, IMO...

:yeahthat:
They're pretty strict on that. (They're = the Government.)

im 17 and going through the process taking my AT-SAT next week. The minimum is you have to be 18years old to be licensed as a air traffic controller Trainee.. meaning after the acadamy. That info is in the FAA Manual.

Nice to know theres someone else in my same boat age wise!!

I hope this works out for us man!:rawk:

Well, I asked before I entered anything. If your are IN school WITH four years of COLLEGE and GRADUATING within a SPECIFIED TIMEFRAME then you are allowed to put bachelors. HOWEVER if you are NOT in school with many credits and don't PLAN on graduating anytime soon then that is a different story.

Remember that one must have 3 years of fulltime experience, 4 years of college LEADING to a bachelors, OR a combination of BOTH. If i were to put highschool diploma ONLY I would have been DISQUALIFIED and therefore would not be picked to take th AT-SAT. One must read the directions before they actually commit to anything on the application. Don't listen to those that are telling you to just put highschool dipolma because they are in the same boat as you. As a matter of fact dont listen to me.

Call, ask and listen to what they tell you.

Back