Hey Doug's birthday today!

Mavmb

Hey Doug\'s birthday today!

Hey Doug's birthday today everyone! I guess he was keeping it on the down and low but it came out in the squawk box where nothing can be hidden! Happy Birthday Doug! The ripe old age of 33!
laugh.gif
Thanks for the website!

Re: Hey Doug\'s birthday today!

Aww thanks!

Just keeping it on the 'down low'.

Went out for a nice drive today, washed my wife's car (imagine that) and get to play experimental chef this evening because there's no one home to gross out.

I meandered around Costco developing a shopping list for Mike and the 12 warthog pilots in Iraq and have been talking with some Delta pilots who were in Desert Storm about much needed necessities -- toilet paper... who'da thunk it?

Braised short ribs with a nice French Cotes du Rhone for dinner last night, I might experiment and make a homemade tomatillo salsa and chile verde this evening.

But before that I'm probably going to get suited up and take out the mountainbike in the McDowell reserve. 74 degrees, clear skies (well, a few 'chem trails'
smile.gif
) and just gorgeous outside!

You're going post crazy today, Doug. Every thread I see has "Last post - Doug Taylor"

It's a balmy 43 here, *deep breath*, with a hint of inversion.

You need to ride with Ophir. He's out when it's 20 degrees and snow banks on the side of the road. Nucking Futs dude...

[ QUOTE ]
You're going post crazy today, Doug. Every thread I see has "Last post - Doug Taylor"

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been gone from the forums for a while, so it's like when a cat has to go around the house and "scent mark" everything? It's a lot like that!
smile.gif

thanks guys!

But I'm 33 years and one day now!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
thanks guys!

But I'm 33 years and one day now!
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
That's why I said Un-birthday, youngster!
smile.gif

Happy Belated Birthday . . .

. . . take the week off, just tell Delta I'm giving you the week off--I'm SURE they'll understand.

All kidding aside, I hope your birthday was free of crosswinds

grin.gif

Back