Here's one for the kids...

Re: Here\'s one for the kids...

[ QUOTE ]
I happen to think Leo Dicaprio (Titanic) and Johnny Depp & Orlando Bloom (Pirates of the Carribean) are hotties, myself! I don't go for the paris hilton type.... I like it when the women don't follow directions but fight back
blush.gif
J/K
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah there all hot gurrrrl and lets not forget the Ryan Phillipes. But this white chocolate hottie is suddenly liken a lil chocolate in his diet you hurd me....

My best friend/roomie Matthew who also works for Delta and post under my name. Is simply gorgeous and might be moving to PHX. to attend Pan Am academy
frown.gif

Everett

[ QUOTE ]
You BETTER find some hot guy pics to post for us ladies and GP or we WILL set off the double standard alarm!
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Too late "TheWife" my above mentioned post is a trainwreck jus waitin to happen.... but hopefully this post won't go south and make me have to make mention of the jetcareers double standard....hehehehehe

Everett

[ QUOTE ]
"Stupid rich girl" doesn't equal "hot" in my book.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or in mine.

That's right, hot are the chicks in issues of ESSENCE magazine, plus they have jobs too!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
"Stupid rich girl" doesn't equal "hot" in my book.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know....if she's rich enough......
grin.gif

Kristie, you hit my top 3 hot boys (not counting john
wink.gif
) on the nose! OMG those guys are adorable. At my house at home (parent's house i guess would be a better term cause i'm in my own 'house') I have my walls covered with pics of Leo from various movies. I think he looked super hot in The Beach even though it was a bad movie.
tongue.gif
anyway LOVE those boys. Loved Pirates of the Carribean! wonderful movie
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
how in the world did that happen?????? that SUCKS! were you able to even save the HD?

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww, I dunno what happened. I turned it on one day, and was greeted to a nice burning plastic smell, followed by a bit of electrical arcing melting through the casing. The HD as far as I know is undamaged, but my monitor is now completely blank.

Kids: Never buy Compaq.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know....if she's rich enough......

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, if it gets me through flight school, I think I could put up with the other, um, drawbacks?
smile.gif

That's funny. My ancient Compaq seems to work better when rampers/van drivers throw it around.
tongue.gif

[quoteHey, if it gets me through flight school, I think I could put up with the other, um, drawbacks?
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What drawbacks??
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
What is sexy about a bratty snobby toothpick girl? I prefer some "fiesty" and "intellect".

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn;t know you liked Women *that way*

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, and I agree with Aloft. What is sexy about a bratty snobby toothpick girl? I prefer some "fiesty" and "intellect".

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you know why I love Heidi Klum. That brain of hers is used for something other than just keeping her ears apart.

[ QUOTE ]
"Stupid rich girl" doesn't equal "hot" in my book. I'm not really impressed by the whole "famous for being famous" bit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I dunna, dude. She is reasonably attractive, but I think her sister is hotter. But either of them could not only pay for all my ratings, they could pay for a sweet plane for me to fly, so I might just have to deal with Paris's craziness.

Of the two Hilton girls, I like Nicki better.

God, I feel out of it. I don't even know who you are talking about. I had to google all the names to find out who. I would say I am old but Tony's got me beat. So I guess that just makes me a loser.

[ QUOTE ]
I didn;t know you liked Women *that way*

[/ QUOTE ] Well, you know....
tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]
God, I feel out of it. I don't even know who you are talking about. I had to google all the names to find out who. I would say I am old but Tony's got me beat. So I guess that just makes me a loser.

[/ QUOTE ]
Man, you guys aren't even close to being old. Tony's just a kid yet, too.

Well this thread jinxed my laptop, my captain threw hs seat back and crushed the screen on mine.... Off to the shop she goes!

Don't feel bad, Ophir. Paris and Nicky Hilton aren't even B-list celebs. C-list is more like it.

They're famous for being the heiresses to the Hilton fortune, and that's about it.

Back